Thursday, November 21, 2013

Children of Eden - Off The Wall Friday

 

There has been a lot of talk around the house about priorities.  This week family and home took priority over all else - including blogging and creating - I know you all understand.



Why you ask - well first, my 15 yr old had her first high school musical - Children of Eden.  Play practice has been our priority the last two weeks.





Secondly - I'm hosting Thanksgiving here next week complete with a house guest for the long weekend.  So I thought I would take the occasion to get my fall cleaning done.  (the house really needs it!)

So forgive me that I only had two sparse hours in my studio this week.

Now next week, I will be hosting Off the Wall (after getting slack last year about skipping - LOL!)   I'm going to use the occasion to post about what I'm thankful for in my creative life.

So what have you been up to creatively?

4 comments:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Of course we understand! :) Your quilt is lovely and I wish your daughter good luck!! I'm sure she'll do wonderful! :)

Haven't had much time in the past few months for my own projects but I intentionally took off December...so I'm linking up! Finally! :) LOL

The Inside Stori said...

Family always comes first......I'll bet you are using this time for mental designing!

Norma Schlager said...

Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy your family.

Julianne said...

Family first... always. Enjoy.